Thread: Sandi

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Hi Sandi, You are a very pretty girl and I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pics. Your hair looks so soft and love your colors. I can tell that you are very much loved and have a good home. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Thank you so much for your kind words.

Hello, beautiful Sandi up in Wisconsin! I just have to say -- I noticed you're wearing a New York Giants tag up in Packers country What a lovely girl you are! I like your happy face and your fluffy, golden brown coat, just like everyone else has already said! Sign me up for your fan club, pretty girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you -- I am sending you even more hugs and snuggles!

Your fan,
    Elyse in Chicagoland
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hello, beautiful Sandi up in Wisconsin! I just have to say -- I noticed you're wearing a New York Giants tag up in Packers country What a lovely girl you are! I like your happy face and your fluffy, golden brown coat, just like everyone else has already said! Sign me up for your fan club, pretty girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you -- I am sending you even more hugs and snuggles!

Your fan,
    Elyse in Chicagoland
    Sandi is wearing a NY Giants tag, because we use to live on the east coast and we are big Giants fan.

Beautiful Girl !

Ohhh Sandy....

What a beautiful fluffy girl you are .

A gracious lady and much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/