Thread: Sweet Schultz!!!

Sweet Schultz!!!

Aww, be still my heart! You're so adorable Schultz! I love GSDs! It sounds like you're a very busy pup.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning, adorable Schultz! I am so glad that Chocolate Puppy, who loves GSDs has started this thread! I would really like to reach right through my monitor and give you some big hugs! What a sweet GSD puppy you are! And a busy one, too -- chasing the kitties, playing with your toys and things that you decide are toys -- going for walks and snuggling with your people! I hope you have a wonderful day of fun, love and celebrating YOU today! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Schultz up in beautiful Wisconsin!

p.s., could you please woof to your people to register for PT, that way we can stay in touch with you as you grow up.
    p.p.s., kisses on your adorable GSD pawsie *smooch* what a cute photo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet, handsome Schultz!

Hi Schultz!!! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Oh, what a precious GSD puppy you are, Schultz! That face, those eyes, that precious PAW could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! (What is it with us doggie lovers and paws?) You may still be a wee one, just a baby, but I can see by that keen expression on your beautiful face that your trademark GSD intelligence is already shining through! But of course, being a puppy, your most important jobs right now are being naughty, playing with your impressive cache of "toys of choice," having fun, and loving on your people! Being a puppy is hard work! What a happy life you have been blessed with, sweetheart, and just think, your wonderful journey with your loving family has only just begun! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful best friend for life you in you, Schultz, your kitty pals too!
    Thanks for brightening my dark, cold and dreary day, sweet baby boy! Enjoy your well earned Dog of the Day reign, being spoiled royally and loved to the max!
    Lots of love, big hugs and sloppy kisses to you, beautiful Schultz!
    P.S...I had to laugh when I read how you love the kiddie pool...minus the water! My Lab Star asked me to tell you, you don't know what you're missing!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Scultiz, What a pretty pup you are... guess I should say "handsome" for a boy. You're just getting started in life and I'm sure you will turn into a magnificent dog. I hope you and your family have many happy healthy years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Schultz,

It's a pleasure to meet such a handsome pup like you. I'm sure you are growing bigger
    and smarter every day now. Congratulations on being chosen as todays DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending big cyber hugs & smoochies to you sweet heart.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ohhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyy !!!

What a heart breaker you are Schultz !

Have a wonderful life ....you are much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

My baby

Hey everyone! Thanks for posting such sweet messages for Schultz. He's about 9 months old now and learning new things every day. He loves the snow and 'helping' make snowmen. Which basically means that he likes to run figure eights around the yard and tackle the snow-mound that was once a snowman. Most recent trick is the 'bump it,' which is us sticking out a fist for him to bump his nose into (like how Howie Mandel shakes hands!). The better the treat, the more enthusiastic the bump. I've included a most recent picture. Sorry it's a little grainy - I took it with my ipod.

[IMG][/IMG]