Thread: Lulu!!!

Lulu!!!

Good morning Lulu! What a pretty girl you are! I'd love to hear you bark like a dog. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you and Harley have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lulu what a charmer you are!!!

I can not imagine anyone not wanting you!!! You made me smile just from seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I don't blame you and your pal, Harley, for going bonkers over cheetos. I love them too. I hope you both get a few as a special treat today. (and maybe a fanny rub too)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Lulu!

Hi Lulu! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your devoted lady Jenny, and Harley too!!!
    Oh, what a stunningly gorgeous girl you are, Lulu, and just as smart and sweet and loving as you are beautiful! I'm sorry your first family found themselves having to surrender you, Lulu. But thankfully they had the good sense to leave you where they knew you'd be safe. And after settling into the shelter, it wouldn't be long before you would finally find your way to your true, final forever home, you AND Harley! A loving human, a best feathered friend to pal around with, deluxe accommodations and lots of healthy, yummy food to savor...Ahh, what a life! Yes, you and Harley are finally living the good life, the lives you always deserved, and rightfully so! You are one extra special girl, Lulu, and your Mom so very blessed to have a best friend, a joyful and loving and companion in you, and in Harley too! What a great family!
    Thanks for ending my day with a great big smile, beautiful girl! I hope you and Harley are both enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love to you beautiful Lulu, and to beautiful Harley, too!(Please have Jenny give you both some extra Cheetos for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Lulu,

What beautiful birds you & Harley are. I am so happy to hear you both live in
    such a good house & get along like good friends who share their Cheetos.
    Congratulations on bein our very colorful PETS OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt