Thread: My Beautiful Dazzi Has Passed

Hybrid View

Diana, loving thoughts and much sympathy for your sad loss.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I am so sorry that Dazzi has passed away. I was hoping along with you that she could have more time with you & the family.
    Thank you for the story of how she came to live with you guys. I am sure she developed a strong bond with you & reflected your
    way of including all in a loving good natured way. Dazzi is now painfree & happy to be with all she knew here on earth who have
    gone before her to Rainbow Bridge. (((Hugs))) to you Diana.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you so much for sharing the story of Dazzi. I can tell just how very special she was to you.

RIP Dazzi
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Diana, I am so sorry for your loss.

It may small comfort to you, but knowing that you loved and cared for her made it possible for her to pass quietly in her home with you nearby. You gave her everything, even the dignity of a knowing she was loved in passing.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Such a beautiful, heartfelt tribute to Dazzi. Huge Huge hugs Diana and Karl, she sure was a beauty.

Love
    The Spotties and Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I'm very sorry for your loss of Dazzi. It's easy to see she was very much loved.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry . Rest easy Dazzi.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Blog Entries
    I am so sorry to read of Dazzi's passing. She had a wonderful life being your protector & best friend. Rest In Peace Dear Dazzi.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

She is a very pretty girl. I know how it feels to lose a very special friend. I lost my Stormy almost two years ago. I know Stormy will be a friend to Dazzi and they will run and play together.