Thread: My Beautiful Dazzi Has Passed

Hybrid View

Oh, Diana. My heart goes out to you. Dazzi was such a wonderful special girl and I know you will be missing her so very much. {{hugs}}

Rest in peace now beautiful and precious Dazzi.

Diana, my heart breaks to hear this news. I was really hoping her recovery would continue.

RIP sweet Dazzi. You'll be missed.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I am so very sorry. Dazzi was a beautiful girl, and very much loved. I hope the softer memories of the long life she had with you will bring you comfort in time.

Heartbroken~

Oh, Diana. I'm so, so sorry to hear that your beautiful Dazzi has left for the Rainbow Bridge. She was such a special girl, and a Pet Talk original. She was so lucky to have found you and your family those many years ago. You gave her the most wonderful life imaginable, and no dog was ever more loved than she. Thank you for telling us about how she came to be yours, for your beautiful tribute. I'm in tears over your loss, Diana, but hope that knowing that she was with you when she left for the Bridge, knowing how very loved she was helps to comfort you, though I know at the moment it's very, very hard.
    My thoughts are with you, Diana, and with your precious Dazzi.
    (((hugs)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Diana, loving thoughts and much sympathy for your sad loss.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I am so sorry that Dazzi has passed away. I was hoping along with you that she could have more time with you & the family.
    Thank you for the story of how she came to live with you guys. I am sure she developed a strong bond with you & reflected your
    way of including all in a loving good natured way. Dazzi is now painfree & happy to be with all she knew here on earth who have
    gone before her to Rainbow Bridge. (((Hugs))) to you Diana.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you so much for sharing the story of Dazzi. I can tell just how very special she was to you.

RIP Dazzi
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)