Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beloved Léofa!

Thanks so very much to Karen and the Dog Of The Day crew for choosing Léofa as today's special hound!

Last night my stepmom's house flooded, so her scots terrier Maggie is staying over at our place with Léofa and Callista. 50% more dog in our house!

Here are a couple more pix of today's Dog Of The Day ...

RIP Léofa 2007-2021

After a sudden illness, our old boy has moved on. We miss him!

Thanks again to dogoftheday.com for his 15 minutes of worldwide fame

Here he is (right) with his best pal Keela (left). Farewell, old Léofa! See you again somewhere I hope.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZWwdSFt7uwkrmU6b7

Awww, our condolences, he will live forever in your heart, though, and on our pages! Sending hugs your way!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Christopher, my deepest sympathy to you and your family and all who love Léofa and grieve him and miss him so very much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

I just read the whole thread and learned what a wonderful dog he is and what an amazing story he has to tell. Such a precious friend! I've fallen in love with him! I'm so glad he finally found the terrific Furrrever Home he'd deserved all along.

Léofa is now a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, playing with so many other beloved Angels. He is watching over you and sending down love.

Dearest Léofa Angel, please send some Angelic sniffs to the hearts of your dear Christopher and all your family to reassure them and remind them that you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day..

Rest in peace, beautiful Léofa. And peace and comfort and hugs to your dear people.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery