I'll just come in here late and say that as far as our local postal service where I am, that I couldn't be happier. The postman is pleasant and efficient, virtually error free, and the window service couldn't be more pleasant. Yeah, I do live in a small town (5,000 population) in the Midwest, so maybe things are just different here.

I have not had any bad experiences with things not being delivered in a timely manner at either end. I know things happen. With a system that large, mistakes are bound to be made. At least from my perspective, the system seems to be working very well.

I don't have a problem with dropping Saturday mail. At least two or three days a week the mailman drives right past my house without stopping. With the volume of mail going down, of course their revenues will drop and they have to find ways to cut costs. Cutting one day of service makes sense, given the reduced volume.

And I wouldn't be afraid to take a cruise, either, I've had one previously and enjoyed it thoroughly, my only problem would be getting there since I really don't care to fly again, considering the mess that's become!