Thread: Dazzi having surgery today

Hybrid View

Yes, Ma'am!
    I've Been Frosted

Absolutely will keep the prayers & positive thoughts coming. Thanks for letting people know so quickly.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Prayers for Dazzi!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Prayers for all of you

Healing thoughts for Dazzi, Hugs for you!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I stopped at the vets on the way to work this morning and found Dazzi eating her breakfast. She looked really good and seemed to be feeling quite a bit better. In fact she was ready to come home with me but since I was going to work and the vet was not ready for her to go, she had to stay. He said he thought I would be able to take her home tonight. He was waiting for a blood test to see where her red blood cell count was - it had not gone down (although it is still very low) so he thought she could come home. I will check on that beofre I leave which I get off at 3 so it will be soon, but I think I will go on home and get the house prepared for her. She will have to be in her crate alot so she doesn't jump on furniture and the other dogs need to leave her alone. We are sending Pippi and Tucker over to Christy's for a few nights as they are the "brats" of the family and tend to pick and cause trouble. We still have Jack's crate all set up but I will but some fresh bedding in it so she will be all comfortable. (I think Carl threw some old dog beds in there that will need to be dragged out)

I have been so worried about her - she is not a pup anymore and with that heart murmur, I just didn't know if she would make it through.

Thanks for all the prayers - she will still need them as she needs to stay quiet and down off furniture and around my house with 5 other dogs and 2 grand kids often visiting, it is rarely quiet!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother View Post
    Thanks for all the prayers - she will still need them as she needs to stay quiet and down off furniture and around my house with 5 other dogs and 2 grand kids often visiting, it is rarely quiet!
    And we all know how "not quiet" it can get if she sees dogs playing in a way she does not approve of .... So it's probably good the two boys will be of the Christy's for a couple days!
    I've Been Frosted

Continued prayers for healing from RI.