Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dazzi having surgery today

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother View Post
    Thanks for all the prayers - she will still need them as she needs to stay quiet and down off furniture and around my house with 5 other dogs and 2 grand kids often visiting, it is rarely quiet!
    And we all know how "not quiet" it can get if she sees dogs playing in a way she does not approve of .... So it's probably good the two boys will be of the Christy's for a couple days!
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for Dazzi, that she gets all better.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Continued prayers for healing from RI.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother View Post
    My little girl, Dazzi who will be 13 in a couple of months is having surgery today to remove a tumor on her spleen. It has to come out because it is bleeding off and on and could bleed out any time. However she has a significant heart murmur and so it is not under the best circumstances that we are doing this. I am so worried. Dazzi is the one we have had the longest - she is the sweetest, best behaved dog in the world. Please pray for her!
    All blessings for Dazzi, hope she gets well soon and back on track. How do you manage her health? We used to order our pharmacy orders from a client named Compoundia pharmacy and we found them good and dedicated for care of pets. They had an awesome collection of preparations exclusively for the pets. I think they are the best vet pharmacists exclusively for the care of pets. So i just thought of sharing it with you. Hope Dazzy doesn't have to go through any of such sorts.

I've been thinking about Dazzi & wonder how she is doing now. Much better I hope.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Liz, there is a thread in Dog Memorial. Dazzi crossed the bridge on February 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy'sMom View Post
    Liz, there is a thread in Dog Memorial. Dazzi crossed the bridge on February 11.

Please forgive my senior moment Amy & Diana. It just doesn't seem real that so many of the dogs of Finley have left us. Even my Smokey
    is now an old man. I guess I secretly don't want to believe time is passing so fast for all of us.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt