Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huney, sweet girl

Huney, sweet girl

Anna_66's beloved Huney has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. She is grief-stricken, and posted it on Facebook, but I thought I would let people here know as well.

From yesterday:
    It is with a very heavy heart we say goodbye to our Huney girl. She was taken in for surgery on her acl. It all went fine. Then on Thursday she seized because of a blood clot in her lung. Her heart quit, but they were able to get it going again. But her heart just wasn't strong enough. She died around 8pm last night.
    Mark Adkins got to see her around 3:30. Oh sweet girl we will miss you terribly.
    We remember when she first wandered into Mark and Anna's yard, as if she knew from the start that was where she belonged! Anyone who ever saw them at Findlay knew how much Huney was Anna's dog - whenever Anna left the dog enclosure, Huney would stop playing with other dogs, and sit glued to the fence, her nose pointing directly at wherever Anna had gone. It was very cute!
    I've Been Frosted

I saw this very sad news on Facebook. My heart aches for Anna and Mark. (((HUGS))) Huney, I am sure Phred found you at the Bridge.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Huney, my goodness! I am so very sorry Anna. Hugs to you

Oh gosh, what a devastating situation! I also remember when she wandered into their yard and hearts forever. I'm so very sorry to hear this. Hugs for Anna and her family.

Oh Anna.....how terribly tragic news. I saw this on FB and had to come over here to post. I'm so very sorry for your loss and I remember when I met Huney at Findlay a few years ago. I can only imagine how heart sick you both must be. Know that your friends surround you and I know that Phred welcomed Huney across the bridge and is showing her around.

Hugs to you both.
    Much love
    Slick & Merlin
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I am so sorry to hear about Huney. I'm sure Phred has met her and is taking good care of her.
    RIP Huney
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry for your loss, Anna and Mark. Rest in peace, Huney

Anna I am so sorry for your loss. I remember what a joy it was to be able to meet Huney at Findley. Yes, you can be sure that Phred has greeted her and is making her feel at home.

Too many losses of our dear ones today - it is so difficult and painful. Again, I am so sorry.

Anna & Mark, I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Huney. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Anna!
    R.I.P. sweet girl!

Oh Anna, I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. RIP beautiful Huney.

Unhappy

Oh, Anna & Mark, I am so sorry. Thinking of you both at this sad, sad, time. {{hugs}}

Rest in peace beautiful Huney girl.

So very sorry for your loss
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Huney was also a favorite of the boys at the Findlay Dog Park, with that gorgeous fluffy tail of hers. I'm going to miss her. Again, I'm so sorry Anna and Mark. It really is not fair.

RIP Huney girl.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Anna, I am so sorry to hear about Huney. I agree with Gini, too many losses of our dear ones lately.
    Prayers of comfort at this sad time.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt