I’m trying to keep level-headed, but is so hard! I have to deal with Fister’s cremation tomorrow. I have of course thought about this earlier and decided to have Fister cremated seperately and have him in an urn in my bedroom, if I can find one I like. ADA's, who they use probably have some to choose from, but what if I don’t like any of them. The other choice is to have him cremated with other cats, but I feel I can’t do that. My boy needs something special!

Fister is still at the hospital, I could not make a decision right after and I wanted to talk about this with his own vet, I trust him. I have written a letter to him to ask if they can ring me tomorrow morning and perhaps give me advise or arrange the cremation, but I don’t really know what to do. The vets have visited the place and they liked the way they handled it. But perhaps I should let the hospital arrange it after all, so Fister doesn't have to be moved. I promised to call the hospital monday and tell them my decision. Wish I lived in house with a garden!

Thank you everyone of you for your kind wishes and support. It does help a little now that I feel so alone.