Thread: Fister is at the RB - 20/5-96 - 2/2-2013

Threaded View

Throughout the day I have felt so down. I also feel...nothing matters anymore. One of the worst things is that I could not spend a few days more with Fister at home - I would have given anything for that! I really had expected I could take home for a few days.

I sometimes doubt if I made the right decision to let him go, but both the vets at the hospital said it was right to let him go - he needed fluids continiously to be comfortable, and as time went by, he would suffer more, they said. I didn't want that. Fister's liver was in a bad way and there were other issues. I just wish Fister could have talked to me and told me what he wanted - although I know that in my heart.

Last week, I had a long and intense cuddle session with him, I'm glad for that.

If it weren't for Fister, I would not have known Pet Talk.

Fister is now with his hero, John, and I know that Pjevs is there, too - and surely Phred is!
    Last edited by Randi; 02-03-2013 at 01:49 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.