Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fister is at the RB - 20/5-96 - 2/2-2013

Hybrid View

Randi,
    My heart continues to break for you. I am so sorry to hear that we have lost Fister, one of my favorite orangies. How I remember well the taming of Fister over the years, from the boy that liked to be outside, to the boy that became comfortable in the flat. Though different in colour, Fister always reminded me of RB Tex, my heart kitty. May you allow all of us to comfort you, though right now nothing soothes, and know many, many of us are praying for you, holding you tight in our thoughts. I just know Jon and Fister have reunited.

Much, much love,
    Johanna

Oh my Gosh, Randi.... My heart breaks for you; I don't know what to say right now, that's quite a shock!

I had so hoped this would not be the case. Randi, I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Fister.

Reading this has made me feel as though I have been kicked in the stomach in the worst possible way and the pain just goes on and on.

Randi you are in my prayers and you know that John has greeted Fister and he is now pain free and feeling like his old self.

You have angels around you Randi - just stop and feel them and let them do their healing work for you.

You are loved and a dear friend.

Randi as with others my heart breaks for you and I feel the pain you are feeling for your loss of such a dear, sweet boy. The only consolation is knowing he is now with Jonza.

Godspeed dear Fister - it was an honour and a pleasure knowing you. Sleep sweetly.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh, Randi, It is so hard to write through the tears. Fister was one of my favorite Pet Talk kitties. I know how big the hole is in your heart right now. Please know you did the best thing for him. He is with Jon now and they both know how much you love them. Prayers for peace for you!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so very sorry. You will see him again - one fine day

Oh, Randi. ((((HUGS)))) I am so very sorry to learn this sad news. I agree with everything that everyone has already written. (((HUGS)))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Unhappy

Randi, my heart breaks for you. Nothing I can say will truly console at this, the hardest of losses, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace golden Fister boy. You were a true prince among cats.

I am crying too. I always looked forward to seeing pics of your handsome orange boy. Let the tears come. They are healing. Know that he is in a better place now. You made the right decision although it is a very difficult one to make. I just think our kitties should live much longer darn it!

My thoughts are with you.

Randi, I don't know you or Fister, but I am in tears reading your post. I am so, so sorry for your pain, which is know is great; Fister's departure has left a huge hole in your home and in your heart. May Fister's Creator hold you gently in the hollow of His hand, comfort you, and lead your heart to peace.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

I am so sorry for your loss..Fister is a beautiful boy, who will be missed here..but most of all he is now locked in your heart forever..and no one can take that away from you..ever. It may not seem so now, but you did the greatest last LOVING thing you could for him, by releasing him from pain and letting him fly.

RIP Fister, you have earned your wings, and then some..

It's almost impossible to sort this out in your heart and your mind right now..but I will leave you with this, keep him close in your heart.

My heart is breaking I'm sure John was at the RB waiting for Fister's arrival.

No matter how much you prepare yourself, it doesn't make it any easier.

Randi, take comfort in knowing that your friends are here for you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Randi, I'm so sorry. Remember the good times.

"Goodnight, sweet prince and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest"
    I am so very sad to hear this Randi. Much love and good thoughts to you
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi