Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fister is at the RB - 20/5-96 - 2/2-2013

I am sorry to hear about Fister. He is now pain free and waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

My heart is breaking..... I am SO sorry!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Randi, I'm so very sorry to see this news about Fister. He was a very special boy and will forever be in our hearts. Please know I'm thinking of you and sending healing vibes for you. xoxo

Randi
    I am so sorry that you were not able to bring Fister home

I am glad that you were able to be with him for a little bit to say goodbye.
    My thoughts a prayers are with you at this difficult time.
    I just went through the same thing in Dec
    Its not easy letting them go but we cant let them suffer
    just because we are not ready to let go.
    You did the right thing by Fister
    He knows how much you love him and how much he will be missed
    He is healthy and whole again waiting for you at the rainbow bridge.

Play hard at the bridge sweet boy.
    If you can, let Mommy know you are ok

Randi,

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I've had a heavy heart for days thinking of you and Fister. I tried to reply earlier but couldn't type thru the tears. I'm so glad you were able to get a proper goodbye. That will give you solace in the days to come.

Fister, you'll be missed sweet boy. I hope your reunion with John was phenomenal.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Randi, I am so very sorry. This is the worst kind of pain and makes a heart so heavy. You had such a special bond with Fister and it will take time to heal. But you will always have the memories of the morning headbumpies and many years of companionship to draw upon and hopefully this will make things a little better each week as you begin to recover. And know that sweet Fister surely had a welcoming party with John and Pjevs (I remember you telling me about him a few years ago) and Fister's mum 'Mrs Spot' and of course Barney, he will be there too. They will be so glad to have him with them although it's incredibly hard on you to be missing him now. But he isn't suffering and you made sure of that and it is the hardest but most loving thing you could do for him. Please give yourself a big hug and know that we are all thinking about you. Your apartment may feel empty but please know that you are not alone. Prayers and big hugs being sent your way.

Randi,
    I only wish I knew what to say at this difficult and painful time. Because of you, Fister knew nothing but love and the life every pet deserves. You and sweet Fister had a very special bond, he will always have a very special place in your heart. Hold on to that.

RIP beautiful Fister and play hard at the Bridge. You will be terribly missed.

[[[[[HUGS]]]]] to you, Randi. I'm here for you if there's anything I can do to help you through this.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Reading your last moments with Fister brought back memories of when I had to do this with my Taz. My heart aches for you and the tears are falling now just as it did three years ago when I said goodbye to Taz.

RIP Fister
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Randi I am very saddened to hear this. The hurt is unbearable. You'll be in my thoughts. ((hugs))

Randi, I'm so sorry for your loss. He was such a handsome orange boy and he had a long wonderful life with you. RIP sweet Fister. I wish that there was something that I could do to help to take the pain away. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I am very sorry for your loss. It is very painfull to say goodbye to a beloved furrkid.

So sorry

Randi, I couldn't sleep for some reason (3:30 AM here) and decided to check in to Pet Talk, only to find this sad news.

My heart breaks for you. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a beloved kitty. I know you can never replace Fister, but I bet there are a million kittens that would love to have you for a meowmie. As time passes, maybe another kitten will wiggle it's way into your home.

It sounds as though Fister had a smooth trip to RB and is now pain free.

Gosh, it seems like just yesterday, we heard about this backyard kitty you thought about bringing into your home. And now.... he is gone....

Your loss has brought many of us back to a place that is nothing but tears and sadness. It is part of life, and yet we all hate to deal with it. I know someday I will go too. But animals have always had a special spot in our daily lives and of course, in our hearts. Fister will always have that special place in all our hearts.

Farewell dear orangie guy, Fister. Farewell. Go find John.

Love and hugs,
    Sas and her campers

Don't forget about the Paypal to help you pay for all of this. OK?

I'm sorry to hear that Fister has gone to Rainbow Bridge. My thoughts are with you, I know how much it hurts. Fister will be with you always. xx

Kate

Fister’s cremation

I’m trying to keep level-headed, but is so hard! I have to deal with Fister’s cremation tomorrow. I have of course thought about this earlier and decided to have Fister cremated seperately and have him in an urn in my bedroom, if I can find one I like. ADA's, who they use probably have some to choose from, but what if I don’t like any of them. The other choice is to have him cremated with other cats, but I feel I can’t do that. My boy needs something special!

Fister is still at the hospital, I could not make a decision right after and I wanted to talk about this with his own vet, I trust him. I have written a letter to him to ask if they can ring me tomorrow morning and perhaps give me advise or arrange the cremation, but I don’t really know what to do. The vets have visited the place and they liked the way they handled it. But perhaps I should let the hospital arrange it after all, so Fister doesn't have to be moved. I promised to call the hospital monday and tell them my decision. Wish I lived in house with a garden!

Thank you everyone of you for your kind wishes and support. It does help a little now that I feel so alone.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh Randi, I was thinking of you all morning and my heart breaks for you at the thought how alone you must feel, now that your boy is gone... I know how empty my flat was when I lost Katz; before Luna moved in... It was hard to bear.

Having him cremated is a nice thought, and I totally understand that you do not want him cremated with other cats. I hope all is handled the way you wish, and that you will find a nice urn, perfect for your boy. You're right, he deserves that!