Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fister is at the RB - 20/5-96 - 2/2-2013

I just saw this and my heart sank. I am so sorry. My heart and prayers go out to you. ((Hugs))

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by zippy-kat View Post
    I bet Fister and Pjevs (I was always so fond of him, too!) are getting reacquainted while Phred and Jonza chat nearby.
    I really like that thought!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

And I know that My Michael Angel is there with a Huge Orange Angel contingent to welcome Fister to Our Awesome Animal Angels Army now touring the Czech Republic.They are dining in a castle tonight.
    Fister is one of the most beloved Cats on Pet Talk and it is an honor to have known him.
    He has his wings of silver and gold now and is starting his search for just the right place for his beloved Meeowmie and he to be together again in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am very rarely on the cat side, but Randi, I truely am sorry for your loss of Fister. He was gorgeous and always one of my kitty favorite here. Rest in peace, handsome

Randi I had a reply from the hospital. Can you PM me your real name as they need it to just make sure.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry I couldn't reply sooner! I couldn't log in on PT because I forgot my password and random question....
    Thanks to Karen, I'm back now!

Dearest Randi, my tears were running fast when I saw the title of this topic....!
    I've met Fister in purrson during our stay in Kopenhagen some years ago; I remember him as a beautiful and sweet cat, a bit shy, but oh so proud of "his" garden!!
    He even let me pet him there, and yes, he stole my heart in a nick of time!!!
    I feel so sorry you had to make this hard decision, but believe me, you did the best you could do for your sweetheart Fister!!
    It must be hard too because Fister was also John's darling!! John was able to make the best stories about and with his dear cat; I was always looking forward to more stories...!

Take care my dear friend, I am thinking a lot about you now, and I send you tons of hugs (and my cats send lots of licks!!)

Rest in peace dear mister Fister!!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you! I appreciate you care.

It feels so empty here without my sweet handsome boy, but I've got to believe that Fister is with John now, and catching up with his other friends at the RB.
    Last edited by Randi; 02-08-2013 at 04:37 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm so sorry about your precious Fister. It's never easy to provide that last kindness, but he's now without pain and making the rounds at the RB.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Donations - if you are interested please read

Hello everyone:

Randi has already paid the bill for Fister. However, the hospital will refund her any donations that are made to them .

They do not have PayPal and I don't know what form of payment they can accept. Perhaps money orders are ok, paid in a certain currency. Randi, does Denmark use the Euro?

Please PM me if you want to help and I will message you the information ASAP. (I'll post it here also).
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Godspeed, sweet Fister.......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Thank you! I appreciate very much that some of you want to help with Fister's bill. Sasvermont has offered to do the transaction, so any contributions should be transferred to her Paypal account and she will send it on. You can PM her for more info.

I have not heard from the hospital yet, they said they would ring me when I can come and get Fister back. I so miss him and I believe it will be a comfort to have him near me. I have got a wooden urn for him.

This is how I like to remember my two boys....

Last edited by Randi; 02-08-2013 at 04:38 AM.

I will get in touch with Sasvermont. Thanks for the info, Randi.

What a sweet picture of your two beloved boys! Such wonderful, precious memories you must have.

Peace and comfort to you, dear Randi.

Love from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Thank you! I appreciate very much that some of you want to help with Fister's bill. Sasvermont has offered to do the transaction, so any contributions should be transferred to her Paypal account and she will send it on. You can PM her for more info.

I have not heard from the hospital yet, they said they would ring me when I can come and get Fister back. I so miss him and I believe it will be a comfort to have him near me. I have got a wooden urn for him.

This is how I like to remember my two boys....

What a beautiful picture! Randi, I hope you are doing OK. I just sent a message to Sasvermont, to get the information to help with Fister's vet bill. You are in my prayers dear lady.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Oh dear. I'm so sorry to come here and read your sad news. Fister was a beautiful kitty and I really enjoyed hearing about him and his adventures. Hopefully they will bring you comfort and smiles as the days go by. Remember those wonderful times that you had together and the love that you shared. So very sad for your loss.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

I just now saw this thread. I am so sorry for your loss; it is never easy. No doubt you loved Fister very much and he loved you back. Try not to second guess your decision to stop his discomfort. I'm not a medical person but I read this entire thread and saw his lab results. Even though the results were not in English, I could identify many of them and see how high and low many were. You did the right thing--the hard thing but it was right for Fister.
    I had to make the decision in August 2012 to have my Luke cat put to sleep. I feel that I waited too long because I didnt want to let him go. Perhaps most of us second guess ourselves. I do understand your heartbreak and your missing him. My condolences to you.