Thread: Beautiful Akira!

Hybrid View

Thank you for being so nice. I'm sure Akira would love all your hugs and cuddles

Thanks for the added link, Akira's mom! I can't wait to see her turning the light off. She is amazing!!! I'm going to bed tonight with a smile on my face, thinking of your precious girl. She is one in a million!
    Sleep tight, precious Akira!
    XO
    Sandra and Star the Lab

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Girl !

What a beautiful Girl you are Akira !

Happy and much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all the nice posts and all the views on her YouTube channel. It makes me so happy to see that people like her.
    If you want to support us further, just tell your friends about her, probably show them our videos and share all the love because that is what we want. We want people to smile or even laugh at our pictures and videos. I think sometimes it's the small things that make our world a better place and we just love spreading joy. It has been an honour to have my girl be the Dog of the Day, thank you so much.

Have some funny pictures before our day is over: