Thread: Sweet child Suzie!

Hybrid View

Hello Suzie, it's a pleasure to meet you. Your person did a great job writing about you and I enjoyed reading about you and your antics. You are adorable and I would like to hold you and pet you. It sounds as if you really are a sweet loving kitten and I can see why your person loves you so much... and remembers and loves her Sissy also. I hope you have a long healthy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Suzie you certainly are one adorable Kitten and all the Library Ladies fell in love with you on first sight and they all think that you are such a smart Kitten even to the point of adapting to the cold by wearing a scarf to ward off the cod.
    You are already a fashion model at such an early age, and would look so good with our resident Queen of Style Juke Joint Joseph's HH Lady Edwina Rose.

What a precious Kitten you are Suzie , a dear sweet happy little face to brighten our day.
    And you live in such a beautiful cityso when Our Awesome Anges Army goes on a Eurpean tour they will stop by and come up and visit you.

We are all sending a Special Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Sweetest Cat of the Future and Our Sweetest Cat of The Day Suzie the Sweet^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Don't tell my two jealous feline companions, but I want another one just like Suzie. There is such a sweet personality in her face, and I'd never get tired of being around her.