Thread: Precious Cetus

Hybrid View

Cetus

A LONG haired Siamese? Never knew they existed. My Seal Point who lives in New England would love a long coat right about now! And his baby picture was the most adorable ever. Happy COTD today, Cetus!

Oh, dearest Cetus, what an utterly beautiful boy you are! That long fluffy hair with the soft Flame-Point colors, and those gorgeous blue eyes! You are full of love, too, which you and your Purrrson and Midnight and your other kitty roomies clearly share abundantly. What a sweet picture of you nurturing your tabby-youngster!.. and you as a baby kitten.. THUNK ! (me falling to the floor fainting from adorableness). And such a nice assortment of other animal-friends you have, from the photo gallery of them!

Congratulations, darling Cetus, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Midnight and your other kitty pals and your Purrson are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Even though Cetus is colored differently, he is put together like the very sweetly devilish sealpoint Himalayan who shared my life several years ago. One look at blue eyes like those makes me melt into a helpless pool of kitty love.

He's YOUR kitty, gstradtman? What a nice companion (among many) with whom to share your life!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Count me among the many Cetus fans.
    You are a beautiful boy. So kind and loving. Many happy and healthy years to you and congratulations on being COTD.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Cetus what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a gorgeous face!!! I bet you could make a rock smile!!! I know you sure made me smile!!! Thank your family for sharing you with us today. You are like a ray of sunshine in this cold gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

What a gorgeous boy Cetus!

He looks a LOT like my boy TJ (rainbow bridge 2005). My TJ was the super sweetest cat I have ever known. He was a rescue I found at McDonalds one day in 1988. I loved him like my child, but I lost him to kidney failure when he was 17. I still miss him every day. Cherish that Cetus, HE IS AN ANGEL. Congrats, you beautiful boy on being Cat of the Day. I hope you and your Momma have many happy years together. God Bless.