Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
My Dad told me he used to dream of living in the Yukon, he visited there a lot, but that was in the summer! Life there seems like a TON of work. Any pups in the bed? That must be fun

LOL, Teyha, I hope she was successful in finding someone. I'd fly there to play with her!
Lots of people come up here in the summer, think they want to live here and then move back south after one winter! There are good deals to be had at spring moving sales! Course you also meet lots of people who came up for a summer job 30 years ago and never left again! Last summer was the coldest, wettest year on record here. If our summers stay like that, I'll be leaving for good! I do enjoy the 24 hours of light but not when it's raining all the time! I would have an even harder time living somewhere with grey skies and rain all the time!

Chum & Tehya sleep on the bed. When Stuart isn't home, they take over his side. They are both quite disgusted when he does come home! When he's home they curl up by my feet. He'll push them off; they know I won't!