Thread: Stunning Savana!!!

Stunning Savana!!!

Good morning Savana! My ancestors come from Lithuania. You're a stunning girl, so pretty! It sounds like you keep things in check at the stable.
    Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are quite beautiful, Savana! I like your one white sock and feminine tapered blaze. Keep on winning ribbons and making sure your pasture mates are always on their best behavior. Hope your POTD celebration is filled with treats and attention from your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Stunning Savana!

Hi Savana! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Quite the stunning beauty, that you are, Savana! Your sleek and shiny coat and your long, flowing mane are simply gorgeous, and your one white sock your very special mark of distinction! But what makes you the true beauty that you are has nothing to do with your incredible good looks, it's all about your great big heart and loving spirit! How lucky your human, and all of your horse proteges, the youngsters are, having a loyal best friend and caring mentor in you! And oh, you just happen to be a 1st place winner in the show ring as well! Beauty, heart and talent...you've got it all, Savana!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your very special story and lovely photos with us, Savana! I hope you and the young ones are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Savana! And please have your person give you and all of your horse friends, a favorite treat for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Savana what a gorgeous girl you arre!!!

Your sweet pictures sure brightened up my cold gloomy day!!! What fun it must be having you for a friend. Please thank your family for shairing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. What a treasure you are.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Savana,

It's a pleasure to meet you pretty girl. You sure are a beautiful mare & I love your unique markings.
    I am happy to offer you my congratulations on being honored as our special PET OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long, happy and healthy life with your family. Happy trails sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt