Thread: Kimber!!

Hybrid View

Hello Kimber,

It's a pleasure to meet you & read your story sweetie.You are one very pretty girl and a smart one too, that's for sure.
    I love how you figured out the treat ball. Your look cute looking out the window from YOUR recliner.Careful of the
    kitty there.LOL Congratulations on being chosen as our beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of
    cyber hugs & kisses Kimber.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank You All

Thanks for all the nice comments about our Dog of the Day, Kimber. She has had a fairly typical day of hunting and racing around the pasture leaping into the air to try to reach birds in the tree branches. It was warm enough today that both of us spent more time outside. But when it is really cold, she can beat me back to the door to get back in to the warm house. I'm giving her the royal treatment today that a Dog of the Day deserves but then she gets that treatment everyday. Thanks again. This has been fun.

Perfect Pointer !

Kimber is the classic GSP !!

Live wire !!

I had a GWP... the heavier cousin !

Ohhh yes.. you will run out of steam well before she does !

She has a wonderful home.. and you have a wonderful companion !

Btw.. tomato juice works on B/W Kitty Perfume as well !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/