Thread: Zoee's 8th Birthday!

Hybrid View

Thanks everyone! She actually spent half of the day at home and the other half with Grandma again. We went to my brothers to celebrate my SILs birthday that she shares with Zoee.

She is limping quite a bit, but it seems to be less now that she's settled into a routine back at home. Next week she goes to Grandma's again while we are out of town. She gets to go to the groomer she's gone to for the past year one last time. And we will see how her leg does in that week. I think she is fine. I just need to be more diligent about giving her massages like my mom did too. Bad Mommy (referring to myself) .

Once the weather gets better around here I'll try to take more pictures! I'm loving my new camera. There are so many features I haven't even tried yet.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!!

Love that second photo. No one commented, in the first pic she looks bi-eyed, result of the flash, lol. I did a double take, as I was sure I'd have remembered if she had 2 different color eyes, lol.

Blog Entries
    Happy Belated 8th Birthday Zoe
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!!

Love that second photo. No one commented, in the first pic she looks bi-eyed, result of the flash, lol. I did a double take, as I was sure I'd have remembered if she had 2 different color eyes, lol.
    I apologize, I should have stated in my thread. The first pic is Zoee and the second pic is Taggart. Zoee is bi-eyed. I guess I shouldn't have posted Tagg in Zoee's birthday thread. I'll go add this info to the original post.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She looks like she's thinking "Must you really do that?" Happy Birthday, Zoe! Taggart is a cutie.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06