Thread: Ask a Vet!

Hybrid View

Ask a Vet!

Anyone have any questions they would like me to ask a vet for them? This Friday I will be recording a radio show with Dr. Jeff Werber and Dr. Ernie Ward, celebrity vets for Rachel Ray and Dr. Oz - so the more questions the better! You can see their pictures and bios here - http://allpawspettalk.com/experts/ just scroll down a bit!

I'll get the recording afterwards and let you know what they say!

I will already be asking them about Epilepsy in kitties ...
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, these people seem like a nice and knowledgeable bunch. I'd like to ask some questions about Fister... what to do to get him to eat more, and drink. He has lost weight lately and I'm worried. Do they need specific questions? I can tell you what I have done so far, tomorrow, if you think they can give me some advise.

I have posted about his problems in Cat Health, where you can see his numbers for the tests.

I love him so much, so I'll do anything possible to perk him up.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Karen, these people seem like a nice and knowledgeable bunch. I'd like to ask some questions about Fister... what to do to get him to eat more, and drink. He has lost weight lately and I'm worried. Do they need specific questions? I can tell you what I have done so far, tomorrow, if you think they can give me some advise.

I have posted about his problems in Cat Health, where you can see his numbers for the tests.

I love him so much, so I'll do anything possible to perk him up.
    Sure, tell me what you have done, specifically, and I will ask them for you!
    I've Been Frosted

OK, I'll get some info and questions together for you for tomorrow when you wake up. Thanks!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

So, anyone else?
    I've Been Frosted

Sure, here's one. Do Thundershirts work on cats? I have a 3 yr old orange girl Willow who is skittish, I don't know why, it's just me and the cats and she gets along with them all, and it's a quiet household with no children. She was picked up at a young age (3-4 wks prob) as a stray by animal control and then fostered until 8 weeks when I got her. Is it from her time as a stray? I would've thought by now she would realize she is in a safe comfortable home...