Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
Hi Sindy..

This is quite late - but welcome. I don't get to this section enough, nor the cat section either. Not that I don't like cats - I've had quite a few darlings of my own over the years. Right now tho, I'm only Mom to one little dog, and Grandmom to two gray twin kitty girls of my son's.

I saw Randi's post about your blog, and was drawn to read it. You write such a lovely account of your furkids. I was smiling thru some tears while reading about Sylvester and Charcoal - being the old softie that I am. I also enjoyed reading Sasha's comment that she posted there too.

Hope you'll continue to write more..........

Ellie
Thank you Ellie, that is sweet. It took many tears to write also. Thank you for alerting me to Sasha's comment. Garry Bear is our Daughters cat that decided he was NOT leaving our house. So he actually is my grandkitty. But hey, I act like his mom and he lives here. I feed him, pay for everything.....I just didn't pick him myself that is all. I loved Sasha's story as well. Many Angels on this page taking care of God's critters. May He bless all of you wonderful people.