I hesitate to go out to the store on a whim, knowing that each time I enter the germ zone, I am putting myself at risk. I did have a flu shot, earlier this year. I have never had the flu and I am in my 60's. I can't believe I haven't been exposed to it. Maybe I am just lucky.

They claim the secret to this game is to wash your hands repeatedly and to keep you hands away from your nose, eyes and mouth.

When I worked in an office, I would walk around with antibacterial swipe/wipes and wipe off the copier, light switches, desk tops, phones etc. and I always kept sick people out of my space.

If you are sick, stay home or at least keep to yourself at work.

I know that my Mom is always at risk so if I am not feeling well, I will not visit her at her nursing facility. The flu goes through that place like a wild fire. They keep the temperature at 80 degrees it seems and they all still wear sweaters and have lap blankets on themselves all the time. Drives me crazy to see it all, but maybe I will become cold when I get old.

So for all those folks with the flu, stay home, rest, take care, drink lots of fluid and go to the doctor if you are not feeling better in a few days. People do die from the flu, so it is important to keep it to yourself while you are taking care of yourself.

There is always Pet Talk to hang out on..... and surfing the net.....watching TV.....reading.....knitting....sleeping..... and then go back to work.

Hugs and get well wishes to the ill ones!

Sas and her campers