Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love to see your best friends home page?

Love to see your best friends home page?

Everyone here is fantastic and loves their dogs or cats or pets so much. I am curious
    to know how many of you have made a home page
    for them? I am 65 and my husband is 70 and we love our dogs so much that we learned how to do this although not very professionally.
    It has been a labor of love. We would love to see some of your best friends. Our home page is http://schnauzerville.homestead.com
    if you would like to take a look we would love it!

[This message has been edited by jackiesdaisy1935 (edited January 17, 2001).]

Your home page is wonderful! I love your pictures and the captions are so cute! I think you have done a wonderful job! How nice of you to have a memorial page for your sweetie, Kona. Our pets live on in our memories! I don't have any dogs right now (my last one left me in June of 1998) but I do have 2 kitties. Their pictures are on Photopoint (see below) which is not a web page but is an excellent place to display pictures and it's free too! Hope you enjoy them.
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...5009&a=7563627

Great job! I liked the captions as well. "The better to hear you with, my dear" especially made me laugh. We have all too many pictures of our dogs in mid-growl.

Pam, your kitties are so pretty. I loved the photos, that is a great way for everyone to see them.

Your pets are all adorable! Miss Daisy was particularly lovely... maybe loveliness runs in the name? And Pam your kitties are so sweet! I love that little orange mark on one of their noses. Yes, of course I have a page for my Daisy! I made it last summer and I think I went overboard but hey it shows how much I love her! Here is her page http://MyDaisy.homestead.com/Daisy.html

Daisy's Mom, Daisy is just beautiful. No wonder she was picked dogoftheday. We had a basset a few years ago, his name was Charlie and he was from Rhode Island. He would sit out in the yard with his head looking up and howl at the moon. Quite a charactor.
    Daisy is quite the partygoer and a boyfriend to boot. Her photos are really cute!

Daisy's Mom......I love her web page. You did such a nice job with her story. She sounds like she has quite a social life! I hope you didn't let her see my kitties when you went to their Photopoint page. If so, she is probably still barking! Tell her not to worry. These are two kitties who would never harm her.

my dogs webpage is at http://kakzrap.homestead.com/SimbaLou.html
    Not very good but its my first page and ive been working on ..... nice page Daisy's mom and the rest...Simba has to go outside so Ive got to go

Loved the pictures!

BaSim: Simba is a great dog and you have made a really nice home page for Simba. I love the picture by the Christmas tree.
    Your page is great, keep up the good work.
    Jackie

I TOTALLY loved everyone's website!!! How embarassing that Daisy's social life is more active than mine! LOL!!! Jackie, you did a wonderful job (love your house and S.D) and it's lovely you remembered your Kona. Simba is awesome too! Good dog!!! And I finally got to see Pam's kitties!! They are adorable!! Thanks everyone!!! When I get my home computer, I'm warning you I have 9 yrs of catch up!! (kidding!)

You can see my doggies and kitties at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1426359

Everyone,

You pictures are WONDERFUL! It's so much fun to meet all the furbabies And as for the websites, they are so wonderful. Fine job, everyone!http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/album.asp?Key=5101584040310109

Here are my kids, although, for some reason, in the photos they appear much darker then they really are. It's probablly something that happened when they went digital, perhaps they were not scanned well. Who knows. Anyway, "sno nose" is my favorite pic and it's now my wallpaper here at work and at my home pc also.

[This message has been edited by AdoreMyDogs (edited January 18, 2001).]

ownerofthreedogs: Wow, Zues, Felice and
    Hercules are really big and they are so beautiful. Was that snow on them? Mitzy is gorgous, love her whiskers. Nera is the proverbial black cat, bet she is popular on Halloween, she is so pretty.
    Jackie

adoremydogs, Your dogs are so cute, one is small and looks like one big one. I love the photo with the snow on his or her nose.
    Do they like being out in the snow? You have a wonderful doggie family. I love looking at all these photos and getting to know everybodys best friends.
    Jackie