Thread: Precious Píďa!

Hybrid View

Precious Píďa!

Hi precious Pid'a! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What a beautiful ebony girl you are, Pid'a! Your coat is so plush, so soft and fluffy, like a Teddy Bear's! And who could resist that sweet, apple round face, those HUGE golden eyes! Your unique looks only make you that much more special, and just as your human says, SO photogenic! You could be a professional kitty model! And as sweet and loving as you are, I'm sure with time you're going to learn to love those cuddles, too! But regardless, your family couldn't love you any more than they do, just the way you are! Lucky girl, to have found your way to such a caring and committed forever family, and we give them great thanks for giving so many deserving kitties a chance at a happy life!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your furry sibs and pals, including Mindie, Plushie, Hopik and Svině, are all enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your hearts desire and more!
    Lots of love to you, precious Pid'a, and to all of your furry sibs/friends, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pid'a! I see a face so full of intelligence...a cuddly teddy bear smart enough to do long division and quantum physics!

Congrats to our sweet Cat of the Day!! Pid'a !!!!