Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Azure

Azure

Such a handsome guy
    I love your long legs and your darks years and paws, dear Azure
    Have a long and happy life
    I will go to your site to see more pictures.

Slight
    Smiley
    Stately
    Simply
    Stunning
    Siamese

Happy COTD you cute thing
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

My Azure, what a noble guy you are. Centuries of class and grace look out of your blue eyes!
    Catgrats on being our most excellent COTD

azure

what more could one want in a kitty......snuggles down next to you on the pillow, looks wistful when he sees you leave.....i can see why you adore him so! congratulations to a most wonderful cotd!

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day!

Azure congratualtions on being COTD! I love your regal, princely appearance. I bet your owner loves snuggling up with you. I love your long graceful body. I just took in an orange tabby tomcat and my little man snuggles with me every night! I will defintely visit your homepage. I hope you celebrate your special day! I have a Chocolate Siamese/Black Tabby mix female cat who is 2, but Francine has green eyes like her dad. She was the first of my 3 females to accept Manny my orange tabby tomcat. Anyway I look forward to seeing your homepage. Congrats you regal guy.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Congratulations to a most beautiful, handsome, sweet, caring, loving Azure, Our Very Best Cat of The Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a beautiful kitty! I tried to visit his website, but it was temporarily unavailable!!!? More pics, please!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Azure the New York Siamese: Your eyes are as blue as the sky above this snowstorm we're having all through the Metro area. Snuggle up with your meowmie or pawpaw and stay warm!

AMAZING AZURE

Awesome , Angelic Amazing Azure I must agree with the posted threads , that you are a sensational Siamese cat . And the wonderful thing is as you grow older that you will become more beautiful and beatific , and your purrrrrsonality will become warmer and friendlier, I know as there are 6 siamese , older ones at the lost cats hotel and they are SENSATIONAL! Azure the Angelic COTD>
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Azure

What a tall, handsome kitty!

You remind me of our family cat, Pingree, who looked almost identical to you. We all miss him more than we can say, but he did live to be 14 years.

Enjoy your day as COTD. You deserve it!

Azure - purrrecious blue eyes!

When I opened COTD and saw your fabulous photo, I fell in love! Azure, as others have already referenced, you are absolutely regal in appearance...stately is a good word too...I think we've all been captivated by you today! Catgratulations, Azure (and our compliments to your guardians for the great photo) - you are truly an extremely, purrrrfect, special Cat of the Day!!!!

Oh, I too tried to visit your web site, but got the message "exceeded its allocated data transfer" I'll try again later!!! Sure want to see more photos of Azure!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Greetings to a fellow city kitty!!! You are one gorgeous beast Azzie! I love it when I wake up and there's a poodle on one side and a maine coon on the other!!! Your beauitful azure eyes are very stunning QT!!! May you have many midnight romps, treats and ear scratchies!! Congrats Azure!!

Pure Azure, for sure, I fell in love with your photo instantly!!! You are so poised and elegant, right down to the way your beautiful dark tail is curled gently around your long, graceful legs! Those bright blue baby eyes looking sweetly at everyone, those pretty ears, your cool blends of colors on your soft coat, your expression... oh my gosh, you are truly angelic, as others have mentioned! I'm soooo honored to have met you today!!!! Have fun today, Azure, and get lots of loving that you surely deserve!!!

Azure
    What a stunning looking boy you are! You certainly deserve top honors as our Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Well, you just better keep your damn shoes off, then.