Hi Ivy Marie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
My heart melted the second I laid eyes on you! What a beautiful girl you are, in looks and in heart! You have the gentlest look about you, and that million mega watt smile of yours could light up a room!

Oh my gosh, to be found at one month old, in a blizzard! No doubt in my mind it was destined to that your family would find you, Ivy Marie, and the rest as they say, is happy history! Your family was truly blessed that fateful day they welcomed you home, Ivy. You are a treasure, Ivy, everything a family could ever hope for in a furkid and then some...beautiful, smart, joyful and loving, the full enchilada! How lucky can a family get?

Thanks to your family for sharing your very special story and your utterly precious pics with us all! It was a honor meeting your today, sweetheart, having the chance to pay tribute to you and all that your mean to your people!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Ivy Marie! Enjoy a very happy, extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, and every minute of your enchanted life!