Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URGENT-transportation

no,no i get the pup when it is weaned. when the pup is weaned i need someone to transport the pup to Indianapolis,IN from Ohio. that's too far for me to travel.
    i have lots of friends that are breeders. if you are in need of a puppy let me know.

if you have a dog in need of a home let me know. i may take it.

Lets start all over. Lexie- how old are you? Do you drive? Are you able to care for this dog? Didn't you just give up a dog? How did you learn of this lady? Have you paid the lady that is giving up the dog? Do you know anything at all about this lady? What arrangements have you made to get this dog to your house, other than post this thred?

Lizbud- I am not sure anyone knows what is going on. What you have read is what people know...not very much. Because it was an Ohio location, not too far from me, I wanted to offer my services. I would want the same from someone else, if the position was different. I am just a little concerned about the informality of it all. When I have seen other "Help with transportation" things, it is usually a LOT more specific- "I have to get an animal from Point A to Point H on date such and such. This is what we have so far, and need a person to help us get from Point C to Point D, and then Point F to Point G. Usually, the new owner gets the last leg of the drive...this seems a little off to me. Just my opinion.

i am 14. no i can't drive. my dad is driving me to Indianapolis,IN to pick up a dreat dane puppy. on January 16th. i am talking to the lady that is selling me the dane about sending her the money. i need someone to drive the puppy from Marengo, OH to Indianapolis,IN. i live in Terre Haute,IN. i will try to pay something for gas,but i can't promise that i can give the person that transporting the puppy any money. i saw her ad on yahoo classifieds. yes,i wouldn't get the dog if i couldn't care for it.

no,i helped a friend get rid of a dog.

if i forgot something re-ask me.
    i have lots of friends that are breeders. if you are in need of a puppy let me know.

Alright, now I feel like we are getting somewhere. If I help, I DO NOT want any money...that would defeat the purpose...let's see...Mugsy, is it better for me to go get the pup in Columbus and drive south? Or, am I really just adding something to the trip. I could meet Mugsy someplace halfway between Cinti and Indy?

Let's see what others say...I am willing to drive to Columbus and bring the pup to Cinti...if that would help get the dane closer to you.....

ok thatnks. the no money thing helps me alot.

but who will drive her from Marengo,OH? i guess i could ask if the breeder could. it's not that far.

thanks