Thread: Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Esmeralda, you are such a beautiful pup! Congrats on being DOTD!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Enchanting Esmerelda!

Hi Esmeralda! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    On this cold, windy, rainy and gloomy day, meeting your warm and sunny, sweet self was just what I needed!

How well you were named, Esmeralda, for just like your namesake you're as precious as a character out of a Disney movie! You look so cute all decked out in your festive holiday gear, and at a mere 7 weeks, you just might be the youngest 4 legged Santa's helper, ever! Your grandparents might not have been too pleased when you first arrived home, but it didn't take long before you won over their hearts, holding them firmly in the grasp of those precious little paws! Seriously, look at those BIG brown eyes, that face! They never had a chance! (Nor apparently, did your stuffed monkey!) You may be a wee one, Esmeralda, but in spunk, spirit and heart you're as big as they come, and your family, human and furry, so very blessed to have a joyful, life loving, fun loving best friend in you! What a wonderful life awaits you, what happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honors, cutie pup, celebrating to the max with your furry sib Josie and all of your adoring humans! And a very happy first Christmas to you as well, sweetheart! Hope Santa Paws spoils you rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Esmeralda! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Esmeralda,

You are a cutie pie, thats for sure sweetie. The little pup with a big name.
    I'm sure with your spunk, you can handle most anything. Congratulations on
    being chosen as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you enjoy your special day.
    Sending hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello sweet girl, What a cute little dog you are! I am sure you are loved and have a wonderful home. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh my gosh, you're a little cutie Esmeralda! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla