Thread: Dobbin

Dobbin

Wonderful that after suffering years of abuse you finally were shown the patient, kind and loving side of humanity thanks to your devoted guardian. I hope you and she enjoy many more years together! My now deceased horse, Tim, was also POTD and he lived to be in his 30's. Congratulations on being chosen POTD and hope you get lots of apples and carrots in celebration!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You've come a long way Dobbin! You make a beautiful subject for a Christmas card. May your New Year's be bright!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Dobbin, wow! What a great story! I'm with Ava Joy - patience, kindness and trust helped you overcome your sad past. You are a gorgeous Christmas card star! Happy Pet of the Day and Merry Christmas right back to you! Please have your caring guardian give you a big hug from me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dobbin the Hero Horse!

Hi Dobbin! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady too!
    What a gorgeous Quarter horse you are, Dobbin, and looking so precious in your Santa hat and sparkly, red garland! Your beautiful Christmas card is such a fitting tribute to just how far you've come, Dobbin, and we can't thank your devoted guardian enough for giving one most deserving creature a second chance at life!

It breaks my heart to think of the abuse you suffered early on, that you were once considered "disposable." But as your lady has said, even in light of the most unspeakable neglect and abuse, so often all it takes is time, patience, and unconditional love to heal a broken spirit! You and your person are truly an inspiration, Dobbin, and now, whole and healed, you pay it forward, teaching others all about the priceless rewards of horse companionship in your 4H work!

How lucky your lady is, having a best friend in you, Dobbin, and I hope for and for her many, many more happy, carefree years of shared love and friendship! And seeing as how you're but a mere 11 years old, there's a whole lots of living and loving yet to look forward to!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, beautiful boy, with wishes to you and yours for a very happy Christmas!

Lots of love to you, beautiful Dobbin, and please have your person give you a fave treat for me! (Seeing as how this is the season, maybe some peppermints?)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dobin what a beautiful and precious treasure you are!!!

I am so thrilled that your loving guardian knew that and didn't give up on you!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us today, sweetheart!!! Your wonderful pictures sure put a smile on my face. You look so happy and loved. That is just what you deserve too!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Dobbin,

First, I am very sorry that you were ever treated so badly. You must have a strong spirit and a loving heart. It makes
    me happy that you now have good responsible people in your life. You are a treasure to them. Congratulations
    on being chosen as our very special PET OF THE DAY. Happy Trails to you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt