Thread: Purrfectly Cute: Clawedius and Purrcival

Hybrid View

The darling duo, Purrcy and Clawed!

Hi precious Purrcival and captivating Clawedius! Happy Cat of the Day to you both!
    What a darling duo, what stunning beauties you are! Oh, those eyes, those coats! (Love the slight difference in your coats and eyes colors!) I too have heard of Havanas, but never before had the pleasure of meeting one, let alone two! hehe Consider me in love! We're so grateful to your Mommy for rescuing you both, keeping you together and giving two such beautiful and deserving kitties a chance at happiness! It's clear you've already captured your parents' hearts with your beauty and sweet and loving ways, your charming personalities and kitten capers, so carry on boys, bringing so much joy and happiness to your parents. They are so very lucky to have two such special furkids in you two beauties!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Purrcival and captivating Clawedius! Long and happy life to you both!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Clawedius and Purrcival,

(love those names) What a awesome duo. Pleasure to meet & to read about you two young gents today.
    First, I am so happy to were found & well cared for as babies and your Moma too. It makes me smile to think of all the
    mischief two happy & healthy kittens like you could get into in any given day. Congrats on being chosen for honors
    as our delightful CATS OF THE DAY. Wishing you long & happy lives for you & your human guardians.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Your purrents are certainly creative when it comes to naming!

2 adorable "brownies" with very interesting names to live up to!

Clawedius - like the Roman Emperor - Claudius?

Purrcival - like the questing knight Percival who according to some accounts found the Holy Grail?

This totally useless info courtesy of yours truly - an English Lit. major who "burdened" her silver gray tabby with the dubious moniker "Dorian Gray." http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2012/March/19.html

Whatever - enjoy your shining moment in the COTD spotlight, cuties!

What adorable, adorable cat-bears!!! All hail - Clawedius and Purrcival - Cats of the Day!!