Thread: Introducing Gus & Lizzie

Hybrid View

Hee hee - hopefully they will think of it as that! A certain kitty nephew of mine LOVED the water bottle spray, so it was not a deterrent at all!
    I've Been Frosted

Gus and Lizzie, sounds to me like you've been rescued twice (once when pulled from death row, now by being adopted) and I bet you rescue Tanya from herself, ha haa. You 2 will keep her 'hopping' with the crutches, from the sounds of it! Welcome to your furever PT home, kitties.

Gus and Lizzie what adorable bablies you are!!! It won't be long before you have your mommy wrapped around your little paws.

My Chip, the naughty, says take advantage of the crutch thingies your mommy is wearing and explore as much as you can. I am an uber mean mommy and have a squirt bottle that I can reach him from almost any where in the room. (not that that slows him down much)

I am sure Miss K'Cee engineered the entire event of getting you two to your new home. She would not want her mommy feeling sad or guilty or lonely for one second.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very sweet!