Thread: Marbles!!!

Marbles!!!

What a beautiful girl you are Marbles!!! I never heard of a Texas Lacy mix, but had a dog named Lacey who looked a lot like you with those same soulful eyes.
    Congrats on being DOTD Marbles! I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Marbles, your sweet face made me smile this morning! Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi, Marbles, cutie! I love your brown eyes and your gentle smile I've never met a Texas Lacy before -- so, I am pleased to meet you today! What a sweet girl you are, and a smart one too, learning all kinds of fun skills.

Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty girl! I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU!

p.s., could you please bark to your people to register for PT. I would to see more pictures of you and to know more about how you like to spend the day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marbles, I love your soulful brown eyes. Congrats on being DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Precious Miss Marbles!

Hi Marbles! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    How I wish I could reach through my monitor and hold your sweet, beautiful face in my hands and cover it with a zillion kisses! Your big, brown, soulful eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! I just can't get enough of that beautiful face! I too had never before met a Texas Blue Lacy! But if your beauty, smarts, and loving personality are characteristic of a typical Lacy, I'm moving to TX! What a lucky, lucky family, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving furkid, in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Marbles! I hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart; you sure deserve it!
    Loads of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Marbles!
    P.S...Love your name!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Marbles, it's a pleasure to meet a sweet smart dog such as yourself. I had never heard of your breed until I read about you today I think you're very pretty and I'm sure your folks are proud of you and love you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Marbles,

It's a pleasure to meet you pretty girl. I am very curious about how you got your name sweetie.
    It sounds very unique, just like you. I love your pretty coloring pattern, it looks a lot like my
    dog Smokey. Big congrats going out to you on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Marbles, I love your face! That's an "I'm cute" face if I ever saw one.

Beautiful !!

Hello Beautiful !

Waves from Oklahoma.

You are a beautiful Tri Blue... and a beautiful girl !

Smart amd loved ~
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/