Thread: Charming Charlie

Charming Charlie

Well, Charlie, we can be sure there is never a dull moment in the house with you and yes, you are very cute. Actually when I saw you on that white carpet I thought I saw my Kiri who has the same carpet and also wonderful tabby markings. She thinks you are a very adorable gentleman.
    Have fun today and get yourself lots of cuddles and treats. And then there may be time for racing the Betta It is a good thing nobody can really win in this game.
    Lots of purrings to you from Kiri.

Charlie

Love your markings especially on your cute tummy! (and back, sides, etc). You are gorgeous and sound like a lot of fun, too, happy COTD.

Such a handsome tabby! Congrats on being COTD Charlie!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

My goodness, dearest little Charlie, aren't you just a gorgeous young man?! And so busy too, with so many responsibilities to take care of, chores to supervise, visitors to greet and ask for petting, and games to play! Isn't your Meowmie lucky that you are there to help her make the bed?.. otherwise, she would never be able to get it done! And so nice that you have lots of playmates to observe and play tag with in their own special space! You and your whole family clearly share a house full of love, just as it should be.

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your humans and your fishies are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are quite a lively Cat Charlie and of course you are just becoming a Cat so you have some Kitten in you with all that
    energy.
    You are such a handsome Terrific Tabby.

We bet that you are waiting for Pet Mas and we hope that your stocking is full!!!

All We Found Hotel Cats especially My Princess Angel are sending a great big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Handsome New Cat of the Day Charle the King.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi, Charlie! I agree with what others have already said ... you are a most handsome fellow with your tabby markings, stripes and spots, and your lovely colors. And busy, too - helping with bed making, keeping track of the fishies, serving as the doorman and greeter, and play time! That is a very full day. I bet every day with you is full of fun and love!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Charlie! Please mew to your people to register for PT; i think it would be delightful to stay in touch with you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Charlie

Oh yes, Charlie is super cute indeed! Love his coat and his speckled belly What a perfect COTD! Peace and love

Charlie what a darling you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your wonderful pictures. I can only imagine what fun it is to know you in purrson!!! Things are probably not boring for long when you are around, right? Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Charlie,

You sure are a super cute kitty. I enjoyed seeing pictures of your handsome self.
    Sounds like you like keeping things interesting at your house. Congrats sweetie on being
    chosen as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

10. Hiya Charlie! I am exhausted just reading about all your activities. I would have to catnap all the time if I was as busy as you! It is good you are young and gorgeous. And boy oh boy are you gorgeous!!

Congrats to our Cat of the Day!! Charlie!!!

Charming Charlie!

Hi Charlie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh yes! Beautiful, friendly, and cute as can be! You're all that and so much more, Charlie! I just love your coloring, and your distinctive Ocicat markings, especially all of those "belly buttons!" But most of all I love your sweet and loving personality! You sure are living the happy life there in beautiful Idaho, Charlie! So much beautiful scenery to gaze over and critters to watch from the safety of your window perch (when you're not lending a helping paw to your Mommy, hehe); so many warm and comfy places to nest, so many toys to play with! You even have your very own finned friends to pal around with, including best Betta bud, Ollie! (Love those "clear box" pics!) But your parents are the luckiest of all, Charlie, having a furkid and best friend as beautiful and charming, as sweet and loving, as you! You're the best, Charlie, and so very deserving of your "top cat" status!
    Thanks for ending my long day with a big smile, sweet baby boy! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of pampering and loving, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Charlie! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

" My mom says that, not only am I a friendly cat, but I'm a cute one too. What do you think?"

I think your mom is seriously correct, Charlie. You are VERY cute!

Happy COTD Charlie-- I bet you'd love to be able to get that cute little Beta... just sit nice and admire it, best that way.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Charlie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Charlie!

Charlie...you are charming as well as cute...and funny! Enjoy being Cat of the Day!