Thread: Jasper

Jasper

oh my , I LOVE your cute sweater , Jasper !! (AND your name of course ...)

have fun sweet rattie !!

what a cutie!!!

Oh Jasper, you are absolutely adorable! Your little sock sweater is quite dashing and I can tell you feel fabulous wearing it.

You are very lucky to have a companion human who cares so much for you and dresses you so well and makes sure you stay warm.

Violet
    xoxox

P.S. Love the whiskers. Don't ever shave.

Good Morniing dear little Jasper! Who could EVER call you "yucky" or "ugly!" You are precious!!! And don't you look warm and cozy all decked out in your winter finery! What a loving Mom/Dad you've got there!! Just the thought of you becoming snake food sends shivers down my spine! Thankfully, your loving human snatched you from the jaws of death! Now you're living the good life, enjoying all that good loving and gentle care! You are a little angel, sweetie! You warmed my heart on this frigid morning and for that I thank you! Congratulations to you sweet little Jasper, our very precious hairless ratty angel Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Jasper, my aren't you the little cutie pie. You look all dressed up in that wonderful sweater for the holidays. I'm sure those sweaters keep you nice and warm too. I'm so glad your human decided to take you home and now you have a wonderful family and a forever home. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Jasper Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

What a cute little rat - with the most adorable little sweater! You look like a cartoon character or movie star animal!! Congrats Jasper!!

Jasper
    You look very dapper in your sweater!!! I can't imagine anyone calling you ugly or yuckie!!! You have such a sweet face!!! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetheart!

Jasper, you are a lovely rat! And so cute in your sweater! I'm glad you were found before that horrible pet store put an end to you. Enjoy your day!!

dear little jasper....sooo glad you are here!

Congratulations on being chosen as pet of the day, Jasper!

You are one major cutie!! I love your sweater and your cute crinkly wiskers! I am so glad you have found a home and humans who appreciate you!