Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Gus

Gorgeous Gus

A kitty as a surprise gift You must have known your mom quite well and be sure that little Gus just wraps her around his little paw. No wonder when you look at his face saying "I will always be a good kitty "
    Enjoy your day with your new family and Boots and get lots of love and treats

I'll bet your Mom was absolutely thrilled. And now I bet she is even more thrilled, for that's how it is with cats.

Gus! Gus!

I could almost cuss.

But I won't, because Gus might be offended.

It would not be right

to offend Dear Gus.

The dear, sweet, little cuss - Gus.

isnt gus just a doll baby.......he is just beautiful.....congratulations to the cotd.....have a really fun day, gus!

Good Morning gorgeous Gus!! I can't imagine a more perfect gift than a beautiful, furry bundle like you, Gus! You may have been a bit of a surprise, but I'm sure in no time at all you captured her heart with your beauty and loving purrrsonality! And thanks to your human siblings for going the adoption route!! The North Shore Animal League is one fantastic place, filled with so many beautiful, loving deserving creatures, just like you!!! Congratulations to you dear Gus! Won't your Mommy be surprised to see her gift of love is honored here today! Yay, Gus, Cat of the Day!!! Have a wonderful day of celebration, precious boy!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What birthday present could be better than a kitty?!?!
    I wish someone could have this great idea for my birthday too.
    Gus, you are one handsome cat and as Barbara said, you sure have that look "I will always be a good kitty".
    Catgratulations!!!

Gus you are a gorgeous little guy and I would be thrilled to get you as a present!
    You are special because you are a black and white kitty like my Samantha and
    your name is Gus like my father's childhood black and white cat from when he lived in New York state!

Have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Which is better?

A gift from your children or the gift of Gus's friendship? I say they are well matched!!! What a delightful face, there's gotta be some mischief behind that innocent, wide eyed pose!! Congratulation to you, Gus, on being our Cat of the Day, and to you, mom, on having such great kids!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Gus - the Purrrrfect Present!!!

Good morning, handsome! Oh, you are soooo wonderful. We just love B&W babies, and I am glad you found your way to such a nice home - as a present even! WOW! Catgratulations, Gus, we really enjoyed meeting you. Jasmine, Minkly and Clancy send special paw applause (B&W's must applaud each other after all!!)

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning Gus, my what a handsome boy you are and I love that photo of you looking so alert. I'm sure you were quite a surprise as a birthday present, but a very pleasent one at that.
    How could anyone resist you? LOL Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Gus Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Gus The Gift That Gives

GUS the Great , what a wonderful present.! And unlike most presents that get lost , or stored away somewhere , Gus will be one gift that will keep on giving love and affection years from now , and will repay you tenfold for every thing that you give him.Gorgeous GUS the Great COTD>
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a perfect presant you must have made!! You are one beautiful young kitty cat Gussy! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day dude!!!

No-Fuss-Gus, coming when he's called and being the PurrFect little gift anyone could ever ask for!!!!! Look at that sweet, sweet expression on your adorable face--those big, innocent eyes, filled with curiosity, the alert ears, and the beautiful markings along your coat. The moon and the stars on the blanket under which you lay adds to the look that you are a worldly guy, and you have the intellingence of the universe just waiting to share!!!!! So honored to have met Gorgeous Gus today!!!! Love Always!!!!

Gus
    What a beautiful boy you are!!! No wonder your new family fell in love with you! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweet one.

What a handsome man you are Gus

First let me say congrats on being COTD. I am glad your came from an animal shelter. I just took in a stray orange tabby tomcat.
    My oldest cat, Star has similar markings to Gus. Star will be four years old New Years Day. I have four cats and two of them were cats noone else wanted. I hope you have many years of love and happiness with your owners.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

What a great birthday present you were

I think it is wonderful that you were your owner's present. My oldest cat Star used to snuggle with me under the covers. Then I got second and third cat a year and half later and they would jump on the covers while Star was under them that pretty much ended Star hiding under the covers. LOL
    Star has similar markings to you sweet Gus. I hope you give your "mom" many wonderful years together.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human