Thread: MERIDEN, CT: 13 YR OLD CAT/Craigslist ad URGENT- ANOTHER REHOMING, AT AGE 13

MERIDEN, CT: 13 YR OLD CAT/Craigslist ad URGENT- ANOTHER REHOMING, AT AGE 13

THIS IS SO SO SAD, ANOTHER CRAIGSLIST AD FOR A SENIOR CAT - this poor cat- PLEASE let others know asap.

Name:  Meriden13yrold.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  39.3 KB

Please Give me a Home (Meriden)

This is Cuddles, Shes about 13 years old and has all her shots. Had cancer on her ear She had surgery and its gone. We have 3 dogs and they really don't get along. We are looking for a good home her. Please e-mail if interested.

Reply to: [email protected]

--------

P.S., I know.. another Craigslist ad, and they're swamped with them.. I get these from time to time from the mailing lists I'm on that I get the other notices from. This is so sad.
    Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pat,

I put the word out. I also emailed the person to let them know Jay Baldwin is living in Meriden and sent her a picture. I worry about postings on Craigslist. There are all SORTS whackos out there, including Baldwin who is at it again.

If I didn't have 10 cats in a 2 room studio, I'd go pick her up myself.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank you so much, Donna. I just hope some kind person somewhere will rescue this kitty.

I shudder whenever I hear about another Craigslist ad like that. Prime pickings for dirtbags looking for animals to experiment on or to use as bait for training their fighting dogs.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

I called my friend Judy Levy from Animal Friends of CT, and I'm waiting to hear back. I can go get her and do the transport. I just need a place for her to go.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

God bless you and Judy, Donna.

Maybe you or she could even keep the cat in your/her car while you find a place for her to go? Just to get her away from those idiots before some real $h1thead grabs her.

I hate people. (Not you folks, of course.. but all these disgusting wastes of flesh that do things like that.)
    Death thought about it.

After MUCH soul searching, I've decided to give Cuddles a furrever home as part of my Christmas tradition. I'm waiting to hear back from the lady. The one question I have is, does Cuddles get along with other cats. That will determine whether or not she can come live with me. I'll let you know what happens and will post pics if and when she comes home.

My friend Judy can't take her. I'd like to see if I can find someone to "sponsor" her. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I have to be out of my mind, it'll be a little crowded, but I just can't say no. Seniors have absolutely NO chance of getting adopted. This little girl deserves some peace and quiet in her life.
    Last edited by moosmom; 12-10-2012 at 11:35 AM.

God bless you, Donna...
    Death thought about it.