Thread: Introducing Ryder! (#47: Updated Pics!)

Hybrid View

Yaaaaaay! Hello, Ryder cutie! Welcome to PT!

(I saw pics on facebook yesterday, but my dose of cuteness totally wore off overnight, so I am delighted to get another dose today!! Gentle *kiss* for sweet Ryder!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Finally!
    Welcome home, Ryder!
    Even at such a young age, he has such soulful eyes. Glad to hear everything is going smoothly, I hope it continues to do so.

Ahhhhh, just 6 more days until my baby is scheduled to come home. Seems like forever...
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

He's so cute. You're going to have one great Christmas this year with him!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I already posted on FB but have to comment here as well. He is just gorgeous and adorable! He is bonding with you so well. All of the pics are great. The one where he is sleeping and you can see his pretty red collar....Ohhhhh....

His face is just so precious. He is going to be an excellent companion.

Congrats & welcome home Ryder!!! He sure is adorable and I love all of his pictures. I'm sure that everything will go well and I look forward to being able to watch him grow up here on PT.

Dont you guys have laws on pups leaving their mums before 8 weeks like we do . I hope his heart is ok, the the other vet that vacc'd him with his breeder didn't pick up on it?

He is a bit cute, have fun getting to know him.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx View Post
    Dont you guys have laws on pups leaving their mums before 8 weeks like we do . I hope his heart is ok, the the other vet that vacc'd him with his breeder didn't pick up on it?

He is a bit cute, have fun getting to know him.
    I guess not. I don't have a problem with it if the puppies are READY to leave and all on solids. But yes, I know all about this, though. I was aware of it. He'll be okay. He's still a growing puppy so they will keep a eye on it every time he has a checkup/getting his shots, etc. It should be gone by the time he's 6 months old.

New pictures/a video or two sometime later today. He's been doing so well, no accidents in house, he's confined to the kitchen. He knows he has to go pee/poo outside and does it every time. He's learning "sit" and "come".. we've been calling him by name so he's starting to perk up and hear that as well. I'm proud of my little man!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

To cute!!!!!! Congrats on the new addition to the family.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

What a cutie

I don't agree with bringing pups home before 8 weeks normally, but Rachel is responsible enough to look out for the signs of something wrong, especially with previous experience!

Anyway, I just about AWWWW'ed at every single photo. He's adorable!! Welcome home, Ryder!! He's going to be incredibly handsome! You guys going to do any hunting with him? I'm not sure if you're into that or not, just wondering! I love seeing dogs do the work they were meant for.

I was more concerned that the supposedly responsible breeder would let one of their babies leave early, and that his heart murmer was not picked up on first vet visit.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*