Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Hello Cutie Pie!

That 4th pic, look at that paw! MWAH! And the 3rd one, what a handsome face! Of COURSE he slept well the first night, so much activity, change, maybe a bit of nerves, and lots of play and excitement! LOL

7 weeks? Way too young to leave mum and litter mates, you will need to go lots of puppy things, like teaching soft mouth. He would have learned that with his doggie family over the next 2 weeks. Yes it is cute when he mouths you, babies of any species love to taste, and bite, the world around them. Make sure you yelp when he does this, though, you need to pick up on this training immediately!
He will be fine. I've been through it with Rosie (RB Beagle). She was also early as well. Either 6-7 weeks old. Hank was 7 weeks also. He seems to be doing just fine so far. Don't worry. He's in good hands. We've already started training him basic commands & no 'biting'... I've been through a lot of criticism about Ryder lately so I'd rather not deal with it on here please.

Oh! Also, when we went to pick him up, he immediately went to us. He knew he was going home. He may have picked us, but we already had him all along!