Thread: terrific tui

Hybrid View

Tui, you are such a lucky kitty - I am so glad you got the chance to grow and get happy healthy and fed on a regular basis. You have the wonderful face that so many South East Asian kitties have- and that some breeds like Abys have inherited from you. I also love your ticked tabby coat- something that also can often be seen in South East Asian kitties.
    I would love to have you on my lap and getting kitty kisses.
    Enjoy your day on the lovely island of Bali, with your doggie friends and your loving family.

Tui, you are one gorgeous girl. I'm so glad that you caught the eye of your new meowmie that day so now you're in a wonderful loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Hello beautiful Tui,

Wow, you are a beautiful girl. I love your unique coloring & gorgeous green eyes.
    I really liked seeing your kitten picture with your doggie pal Honey as well as your grown up picture.
    I hope you enjoy your special day as our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Bali kitty Tui!

Hi Tui! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet angel girl! How wrong was it to adopt you? How RIGHT was it!
    What a beautiful Bali girl you are, Tui! Such gorgeous coloring and incredible markings! But your true beauty can be found on the inside, in your big heart and loving spirit! Just look at that pic of you with your best buddy, Honey the Pom! Oh, if that doesn't speak volumes as to just how sweet and special you are! How lucky your human, precious Honey, and Denny Crane too are, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, a "licker in chief" in you!
    You're an angel, Tui, and so very deserving of your vaunted status...CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    I hope you and Honey and Denny Crane, and your proud person too, are all enjoying a very happy, extra special, love filled day of celebration! And thanks for ending my long, cold day on such a warm and happy note!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tui, and to dear Honey and Denny Crane, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Tui, I hope someone adopted this little kitty:
    "There was a little black kitten with a funny bent tail that wasn't confident and stayed at the back of the group, so I picked him up but just didn't click with him. "

I feel so bad for the little guy, I hope he got just the right home!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Tui

What a smart and adorable kittycat you have there. Often cats will pick their person, my Beyli chose me many years ago when I walked into the Animal Rescue Network in Montreal. He was quite thin, declawed and having a hard time fending for himself in a room full of about 30 other cats, so didn't get close enough to the food bowls very often. When I walked in and passed him on his perch, he literally reached out and hit my elbow. The kind volunteer told me "I told you you wouldn't have to choose, you have been chosen!". She told me to go sit down on the sofa and Beyli jumped off the perch, ran over and jumped on my lap. When another cat tried to come near me he pushed her away. And it was a match made in Heaven until I lost him to CRF. I see that Tui made it clear that she was going home with you too - and gives you her thanks constantly with her kitty licks!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!