Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: terrific tui

Quote Originally Posted by Kevalin View Post
    This is BEAUTIFUL GIRL... but why the heck can't we like individual daily posts on Facebook??? I think it would make this site so much more popular--AS IT DESERVES TO BE!!
    That is a good idea. We will look into that, and being able to have it "like" that particular cat, not just the whole website!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats beautiful Tui for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are so beautiful Tui! I was so happy to read about you all the way from Bali. You sound like such a fun, sweet kitty and I loved looking at your pictures. Your human took some real nice ones. The first close up shows off your amazing green eyes. I also loved your kitten shot with your furry friend Honey. Even your sleeping picture is just so sweet. Hope you enjoy your wonderful life for many many years to come. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    That is a good idea. We will look into that, and being able to have it "like" that particular cat, not just the whole website!
    That would be AWESOME! I Liked the site itself some time ago, but I can guarantee that if you included the ability to Like separate CofD's I'd Like almost all of them.

If this is a Wordpress site, there's an excellent plugin "Facebook Button", that will allow people to actually "Like" the page using the old-style Like button.

Dear Tui, I hope someone adopted this little kitty:
    "There was a little black kitten with a funny bent tail that wasn't confident and stayed at the back of the group, so I picked him up but just didn't click with him. "

I feel so bad for the little guy, I hope he got just the right home!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Tui

What a smart and adorable kittycat you have there. Often cats will pick their person, my Beyli chose me many years ago when I walked into the Animal Rescue Network in Montreal. He was quite thin, declawed and having a hard time fending for himself in a room full of about 30 other cats, so didn't get close enough to the food bowls very often. When I walked in and passed him on his perch, he literally reached out and hit my elbow. The kind volunteer told me "I told you you wouldn't have to choose, you have been chosen!". She told me to go sit down on the sofa and Beyli jumped off the perch, ran over and jumped on my lap. When another cat tried to come near me he pushed her away. And it was a match made in Heaven until I lost him to CRF. I see that Tui made it clear that she was going home with you too - and gives you her thanks constantly with her kitty licks!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!