Thread: Pics of my kitties...

Pics of my kitties...

just got myself a brand new smartphone, early birthday gift from hubby and the kids ,so could transfer these pics from my phone and post at last,most of them are of my darling ellie-mae who passed jan 20th 2011,it breaks my heart to see them, but also gives me a smile as well, as i remember what a darling wee girl she was, the other pic is of course MISS NIKKI, her daughter. ENJOY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ellie look at me.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	55416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rabbit ellie.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	55420   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gd pic nikki.jpg 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	55418   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shy ellie.jpg 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	55419   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG0091A.jpg 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	55421  

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

just two more of my sweet RB bridge girl ellie-mae
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG0120A.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	55422   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG0121A.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	55423  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh, what lovely, sweet pictures, of lovely, sweet kitties! Thank you so much for posting, Carole. These are wonderful and show so much love.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

thanks Pat for your kind words, yes i do miss that wee ellie-mae so much, getting near her anniversary and it still hurts,still she got that last xmas in with us last year and that was special to us all,
    Furangels only lent.

Awww, good to see the girls!
    I've Been Frosted

That of course sadly is the price that we pay for being Pet Lovers is that we outlive our Fur Friends.
    Ellie Mae is with Our Awesome Angels now and is on thier never ending tour of what is best in the world.
    She is such a Beautiful Cat
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS