Thread: about diane (not a cat)

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Diane went into the hospital nov 7 - 2012 with pneumonia and emphysema ..
    about a week ago diane was ready to be transferred to a nursing home to continue her recovery.. several days ago her blood pressuer dropped and she had trouble breathing so she was moved to critical care unit at the hospital.. diane is on a breathing tube and nutrition by iv.. the doctor called this morning and indicated that diane may not make it and that she will die... I lived with diane for 16 years this time and married her in 1974.. I feel a great loss at this point not knowing what diane will do next rather she will survive or pass away.. her age is 58.. I requested a priest see her and anoint her with blessings.. her mother is still living and diane has a daughter annie.... I want to get on the air and do radio but I am befuddled and mixed up by all of this.. .. I also called pat Robertson of the 700 club and they have diane in the prayer chapel for diane.wellbieng...
    the only radio I have been doing is bible study at 6 am on 3975 .. somehow there is comfort in god that he is with us and loves his people.. please pray.. pat
    .. this pix was taking july 19-1999 our 25th wedding anniversary.. also the day salmon kitty was born
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by issop; 12-23-2012 at 05:47 PM.