Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, Rikki!

I just loved reading about you today Rikki! You're so cute and sounds like you have such a wonderful personality too (which I can see in your awesome photos -especially the box one)!!! I love when cats snuggle up in bed sharing a pillow. So precious and a true companion. Can't believe you snore so loudly! I have never heard a cat snore before! haha I hope you and your person had a terrific day today -Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1 View Post
    Love that last photo of you best, what a handsome boy you are! Isn't it funny that a big kitty like a Maine Coon only chirps a tiny voice out! That is so cute. Happy holidays to you, and happy COTD.
    Same to you and thanks for your kind comments

Quote Originally Posted by gstradtman View Post
    Rikki typifies everything that I love about Maine coons. All cats are special, but they are more special than most!
    Thanks so much....he is perfect exAMPLE OF A mAINE cOON ISN'T HE...

Quote Originally Posted by Amkg View Post
    I just loved reading about you today Rikki! You're so cute and sounds like you have such a wonderful personality too (which I can see in your awesome photos -especially the box one)!!! I love when cats snuggle up in bed sharing a pillow. So precious and a true companion. Can't believe you snore so loudly! I have never heard a cat snore before! haha I hope you and your person had a terrific day today -Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    i'M NEW AT THIS AND i DON'T KNOW WHO i MADE COMMENTS TO...ANYWAY, THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS. HONESTLY, SOME TIMES HAVE TO WEAR EARPLUGS....NO KIDDING...LOL!!!