Hi Maggie Mae!

Like cassiesmom, as soon as I saw your name Rod Stewart's song came to mind, and oh, I too have something to say to you! HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY! What a beautiful girl you are Maggie, from your sleek and silky coat, to those absolutely stunning eyes! And true to your Border Collie side, so incredibly smart and athletic, with a heart of gold! Though I must say, Maggie Mae, I can't hardly believe you're 13 years young! You look and act as though you're barely a day over 5!

It breaks my heart, and like Kay, brings a tear to my eye, knowing the horrific abuse you suffered at such a young age; all of the other doggies imprisoned in that house of horrors, too! Thanks to the powers that be that you were rescued in time, blessedly finding your way to the MOST wonderful, caring and loving of forever families! How very lucky they have been these many years, having a faithful and loving furkid, a best friend and soul mate, in you! Your family is rightfully proud of their amazing Maggie Mae, and we here at Dog of the Day honored to have a pup as deserving as you as our extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day!

Great thanks to your parents for sharing you very touching story and beautiful photos with us, Maggie. It was truly a pleasure having the chance to pay tribute to the very special girl that you are, and all that you mean to your family!
Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your family, and all of your many adoring friends and fans!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maggie Mae, DOG OF A LIFETIME, with wishes for many more happy years with your wonderful family! (My Lab. Star, just turned 14 in Sept. and is still going strong!)