Thread: Maui

Maui

Hi Maui.....What a gorgeous lady you are. I just loved reading your story this morning. You sound like a wonderful
    baby. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. I bet you make a lot of people happy. All I would have to do is look at you.
    You are beautiful. I would love to give you a hug.

Linda in SC

Wowie, beautiful Maui!

Good morning, gorgeous Maui! What a stunning Aussie girl you are! And what a lovely setting for your portrait, at your favorite beach

You have terrific good looks and you also have a ton of skills! I love that you are the Director of Visitors at your house, checking everyone in and making them feel welcome. I bet you bring tons of smiles to everyone you meet -- you've definitely brought one to me on this chilly morning in Chicagoland! Could you please have your people give you loads of hugs and lovies for me.

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Maui! Wishing you many, many more happy years with your caring family
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hell Maui, it's a pleasure to meet such a smart and pretty dog. I smiled as I read about you; you really are smart to learn all those tricks. I bet you make all the children laugh when you're around. You look good for twelve years and I hope you have many more years with your family. There is no doubt but that they love and treasure you. Congrats on being DOTD!

Marvelous Maui!

Hi Maui! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a pleasure it is meeting you today, reading your pack's love filled, bursting with pride tribute to their precious girl! You truly are one in a million, sweetheart...so smart, so athletic, so talented and loyal to a fault...and a beauty to boot, in body and heart! And at 12 years young (and not looking half your age), you're just hitting your stride, so full of energy and a love for life! You're the quintessential Aussie, Maui, and the sweetest, most loving furkid a family could ever hope for! As your family has said, you're 100% dog, 100% family, 100% a treasure in their lives! You're not only worthy of your Dog of the Day honors, you're a Dog of a Lifetime!!!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self and your lovely, simply gorgeous photos with us today, sweetheart. You're the best!!!
    Hope you're reveling in your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, maybe enjoying a trip to the doggie beach to meet up with your pup pals, being loved and spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maui!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Maui! What a clever and beautiful lady you are! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day - you certainly deserve it!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

You're a beautiful girl Maui!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla