Guten abend, Tommy, you mysterious, parallel universe visiting *magical* boy!!! Wie gehts? Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
What a stunning classic Tabby boy you are, Tommy! OK, like others have said I too thought, "he must have some Bengal in him!" But no matter your breed, you are one hunky handsome, totally terrific feline! Having said that, Houdini's got nothing on you when it comes to "the great disappearing act." (Been there, done that, with my kids)
Having always been mom to both kitties and doggies, it warms my heart reading how you allow your canine buddies to share your kittydom with you, ruling with a velvet paw, of course!
I can't tell you, Tommy, how much I enjoyed reading your human's most entertaining, love filled tribute to her/his best buddy, the perfect grace note to the end of a long day! You are one captivating kitty, totally enchanting, and so very deserving of your "top cat" kudos! Keep up the good work, Tommy, performing your magic, your wizardry, on all who cross your path!
I hope you're enjoying your big day, your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your humans and all of your furry friends!
Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, magical Tommy! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby boy!
P.S...Love your pics!!!