Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pretty peaches

Pretty Peaches!

My - what a harrowing start for you, Peaches! I'm also happy that you chose the right house to find your forever home!
    You are so tiny and pretty! What a happy girl! Enjoy being Cat of the Day today, Peaches!

Hello Peaches,

You are adorable baby girl. It is times like this that I wish I could reach through the pc screen
    and touch your sweet little self. I am so glad you were found by such good people to love & care for you.
    Congratulations little one on being our special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you & family a long & happy life
    together.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious, pretty Peaches!

Awww, Peaches! I agree with everything that has already been said -- how wonderful that your person was able to rescue you, and to help you get the care you needed! You are so adorable with your pretty orange and white colors, and your blue eyes! You are a miracle kitty for sure! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Princess Peach what a horrible start you had but I'm so happy to hear of the wonderful luck you have in finding such an amazing person and Dr! You are so beautiful with such gorgeous "sad puppy dog" eyes!!! I wish you nothing but health and happiness from now on! Happy Cat of the Day to you -you deserve it!!!

Peaches, you sure are an adorable kitten and very lucky too. I love your big beautiful eyes too. Although you had a rough start in life, you're now in a very loving and caring wonderful forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Big time paw applause to your Meowmie or Pawpaw for helping you out! You look wonderful! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb